The gr8ful grind: Blogged

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Monday, July 12, 2004

Blogged

Okay, so I think I am pretty much done with the ole construction for now...at least until I learn more about it. Now to begin posting for a while to see what this is all about. I was never one to do a diary, never saw the need. But the years I spent as a journalist did get me attached to writing and knowing someone was reading what I was writing.

I suppose now it's up to me to begin to be clever or wise or funny or interesting...hhhmmmmmmmm, being interesting could prove challenging.There is the old biography angle: My life began back in....

Not looking for this to be a whine site. Have seen a lot of them and understand it can be easy to fall into such a thing when the responsibility is to post daily.

(NOTE TO READER: I tend to type faster than I should, so inverting letters is a regular occurance. Then I hit send (or post in this case) before review. Please accept my failures)

I do enjoy the Internet, BTW. Living in a rural remote community, it allows me to connect with like-minded folks in a way that was impossible even 10 years ago. Makes life a little more liveable, dontcha think?

I've left the anyone can respond to my posts option up, though I can't really fathom how people will begin to know this thing is around. Oh, I've posted on a web forum site to which I subscribe and know some of the curious may venture around in the beginning. But for the most part, I would think blogging is not something other people get attached to like a soap opera or Joe Schmoe or anything like that.

And it will be interesting to see how really personal I make this...do I post my fantasies? DO I posts the arguements I have with my wife? Do I post my frustration with work when it arises? The potential for unexpurgerated--and dangerous--expression is limitless.

If you're reading this, let's take this walk together for now until your path diverges into something more interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home