The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Wednesday, April 27, 2005


Photo of the Day: I was driving into Port Angeles, WA, and about 20 miles from arriving I turned the corner of the highway to see this brilliant sunset. I had to pulled over to the side of the road and just watch for a few moments. I was reminded of a Sci-Fi movie in which the alien space craft crash lands just over the hill and we are secretly wanting the hero stay out of danger and not go there, and yet not being to wait to see what 'they' look like. I went over the hill. It looked like Port Angeles, but you never know. The Olympic Mountains to the left give an interesting contrast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home