The gr8ful grind: Favorites...

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Favorites...

July 12 will mark the one-year anniversary of this blog site. Starting tomorrow, I will begin posting those photos (and perhaps gems of wisdom) that are my favorites posted to date. I'm thinking that you might have a favorite photo on this site, too. You can scroll down to the archive links in the right hand column to review the year's worth of pics and find your personal favorite. If you go to my profile link in the right hand column, you'll find my email address where you can send me your vote (example: the photo of Sept. 8). On July 12, I'll post the photo that got the most votes. Even if it's one that I've posted over the next couple of weeks as one of my faves, I'll still post that one on the 12th.

You can only vote for one photo. If you vote for two, then neither vote will be tabulated. All votes will be electronically cast, so there won't be any hanging chads. Nor will I attempt to run attack ads so that my personal favorite comes out on top.

Ready? Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home