The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Thursday, July 28, 2005


Photo of the Day: I was attending a function at Portland State University last month and while I was decending a stairwell I happened to look up and out the window. I almost got vertigo! Everything on this side of the window was straight, normal lines. But the glazing of the glass in the window was done in a way that made almost everything on the other side of the glass all squiggly. I still don't know how the tree appears to be normal, but I got pretty dizzy for a moment looking at the apartment buildling a couple blocks away. You can click on the photo and see the full-sized version to see what I mean. June, 2005.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gr8fulTed said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Gr8fulTed said...

No, I don't think it's the sun rays. I think it's the glazing on the glass--how the glass was produced. Since Oregon institutes of higher learning are really taking huge budget hits from the state, I'm sure they bought the least expensive (and in this case, it looks like the cheapest) glass they could find.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home