The gr8ful grind: I hate to do this but.....

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I hate to do this but.....

...now that blogger.com has a relationship with Adsense, each time I post anything to this site some ad bot turns on and a series of 3-5 ads get posted at various places on the blog. I get an email notifying me this has occured, and as soon as I get it, I rush off and delete it, so you all don't have to deal with something telling me what a great blog I've got and oh, by the way, I can go "here" to get a penis with more stamina, largers breasts, cheaper drugs, lower mortgage rates, creative ways to make candles, or better deals on a car.

So I've just turned on the word verification option on the web site, which means if you want to respond to something on the blog, you'll hafta type in a bot-generated word to insure you are actually flesh and bones and not ones + zeros. I hope this does it. We'll see.

And I'd just like to say that getting real posts from each of you makes my day. Sometimes, it can seem I post these things in a vacuum and no one is watching. The posts from you very real people is what keeps this blog up and running.

Party on Garth. Party on Wayne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home