The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Friday, March 17, 2006


The night was cold but clear. She said to meet her in this bar next to the alley in northwest corner of the city and she'd bring the evidence I needed to get the goods my client was looking for. I needed to be careful as not to get taken by any thugs she had set up to waylay me before we made the switch.

I arrived early and was just watching the street to see where I might be ambushed. There it was, the alley. Why did I choose to be a private dick when there's so much more money to be made in oil? Of course I knew: Oil money and democracy don't mix.

I got outta the car and began to cross the street....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home