The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Monday, March 26, 2007


Someone requested a mountain vista for today's photo. I had to think about that. Usually I just get up in the morning, go to the computer, and then start opening pics up until something strikes my fancy or it gets so late that I hafta just post something and get on with getting ready for work. Then there's the entire "mountain vista" question. Do they mean view OF a mountain, or view FROM a mountain? Since I had posted several photos OF a mountain over the past month or two, I went with FROM a mountain. Or a hilll in this case. I don't climb mountains. Too old an sedentary. So this one is taken from Clementine Hill in Jerome, Arizona. Jerome is a small artist cololny these days. In the early 1900s, it was a booming mining town, deemed "The Wickedest Town In America' by those who care about such things. September, 2005.

1 Comments:

Blogger crallspace said...

Hey thanks!!

I've been to Jerome! We ate at some diner where the cook made chicken wings that tasted like fish and didn't appreciate me sending it back. The parents were fighting that day.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home