The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Ok, this one was hard to get and didn't quite turn out as well as I had hoped, but here it is anyway. You'll need to click on it to see the fullsized version to get what I'm saying. As one travels down the slope of Mount Hood toward Portland, Oregon, you can look across to another ridge and see this formation. The road winds around and you can see it much better in places, but this was the only place I could stop to safely take a photo. It hasn't been logged to look like this. When the snow melts you can see that it is a natural shale formation. But there it is: The US. If you look just to the right, you can barely make out the outline of Alaska, too. Again, you can see these formations better in other spots, but this is where I could stop for the pic. I don't know what happened to Hawaii...maybe with global warming, it sunk back into the forest---er, sea. Near Government Camp, Oregon, February, 2007.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Your photos are lovely. Do you give permission to use?

10:32 AM  
Blogger Gr8fulTed said...

I would need to discuss first, but permission is highly possible. I just don't give it out of hand.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home