The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Guess where I've been the past 4 days. If the blown up fishnet crotch shot, bay window architecture, and street sign doesn't tell you where I was, email me. January, 2008.

(NOTE: One of the advantages of film photography is when you have prints made, you have a physical product of the picture. One of the advantages of digital photography is you don't have massive quantities of paper with photos on it laying around. But one of the disadvantages of digital photography is storing those ones and zeros in a safe place. I've been storing my portfolio of photos on an external hard drive, which seems to have crashed and burned. As a result, I've lost most of my photos I've taken over the past few years, except for the few instances where I've burned a CD of a particular trip. As a result, I need to once again build up a portfolio. For you, the viewer of this page, it means that for the next week or two, all the photos will be of this recent trip to San Francisco. I apologize in advance for the one dimensional nature of the next weeks of photos. Gr8ful Ted)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home