The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Monday, March 17, 2008


Putting in lots of overtime right now and yesterday I was driving to work and saw this hawk on a fence post. I pulled over to the side of the highway and we watched one another for several minutes. I could tell he was getting ready to fly away, so I picked up my camera and caught this. I think I would have been happier with the photo if I had waited an instant or two longer. Lots of intricate patterns on the wing if you click on the thumbnail. Madras, Oregon; March, 2008.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty awesome that you were able to catch this shot just as the hawk was ready to take flight!

rcit

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great timing on this one, even if you preferred to have it be an instant or two later. I love how the wings are vertical. It's not the usual pose you see of pics of birds, and that's why I like it.
-- nicole alley

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home