The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Wednesday, May 28, 2008


They say nouns are the first things to go and I find that to be true. I can't remember the name of these things, although I don't think they're actually called bouys. Anyway, I like the patterns of colors and lines in this one, as well as the different textures and shapes (ovals, whites & oranges, water, etc.). Also, on the full version (click the thumbnail) the mooring lines play a much larger part in this production. Cortes Bay, Cortes Island, BC, Canada. April, 2008.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't they floats? My husband and I live in Astoria and hunt for this sort of stuff at low tide.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home