The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Wednesday, July 01, 2009


This month, July, marks the 5-year anniversary of this blog. So for the month of July, I am going back through the archives and choosing some of my favorite photos that I have posted during that time. Also, rather than outlining when the photo was taken, I shall be outlining when it was posted on this blog. Sometimes, it could be that I have chosen a photo because of the composition, while others might be chosen because of the memories within me that the photo produced. To learn more about any particular photo, you'll have to visit the archives in the column to the right. This one was posted September 29, 2004. (Click on the thumbnail for more detail)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home