The gr8ful grind: Back to the Future

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Friday, December 11, 2009

Back to the Future

So when I began this site over 5 years ago, I thought it would be an Internet place where I could pontificate, demonstrate, indicate, and medicate people who stopped by. Turns out it became just a photo blog; not that there's anything wrong with that.

But every now and again I get the urge to go back to the beginning intent. Then I sleep on it and come back to my senses.

But I think what I might do, instead, is to every so often just post a link to a weird, interesting, and/or totally outrageous web site and let you explore on your own. This will still be mostly a photo blog site, but I just feel the urge to (temporarily) expand things a bit.

So today's initial beginning is actually one that's more well know than most, and while I'm not sure, I think it must be dedicated to handymen everywhere. Have fun, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home