The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

So there I was driving to work last week and I was looking off to the side, noticing the fog. And then I saw this one house on a knoll popping out in the middle of the fog way off in the distance. I pulled over, grabbed the point and shoot, and took this shot. I had to use the extreme telephoto, so it's not the best quality, but it was a cool scene in my opinion. (Click on the thumbnail to see the house better, along with phantom trees in the fog) Jefferson County, Oregon; February, 2010.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a really cool picture. Thanks for sharing it.

~ Kathy

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home