The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Over the past year or so, I've really gotten into High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography. Usually in HDR, one takes a series of shots at different exposures and the software combines the best of each to make one photo. This shot is incredibly interesting because it's only one shot, one photo. I was directing traffic at a local triathlon and took a single photo of this bike rider coming by during the race. Now, when I looked at the photo without any HDR manipulation, it just showed the rider. However, once I put it into my HDR program it showed the ghost of the 'past' place the rider was before the shot. Even more interesting for me, it appears to show the 'future' in a ghost of where the rider will be. (Click on the thumbnail to get a better view) Now if I could only get the program to let me know which horse was going to win the Kentucky Derby the day before the Derby is run....Madras, Oregon; September, 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home