The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My house was built the same year I as born. We're the same age. I've lived here for 28 years, but I've sold it and will be moving out next month. A little bittersweet, as I'll miss some of the memories and familiarities of the old place, while looking forward to a much more modern house with modern amenities. Anyway, this is the artwork over the kitchen sink of this old place. I look at it each time I wash the dishes--soon I'll have a dishwasher. (Click the thumbnail to better see the art) Madras, Oregon; January, 2011.

1 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

I kind of like the artistic peace sign hanging on the side! Good luck with the move.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home