The gr8ful grind: Another day on the soapbox

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another day on the soapbox

Having someone visit this website, hide behind anonymity, and tell me to stick with photography because my politics are misguided sorta got to me.

If one clicks on the first two months of this site's archives (July and August, 2004), or read the short bio next to my photo here on this page, one can see that politics was one of the reasons this blog was started. One can say they disagree--even strongly disagree--with my politics. It is something I can readily accept. To tell me that I am misguided by mine and to stay away from it is to not see how and why this blog was begun.

So remaining on my soapbox for one more day at least, you can click the title of this post to read another of those postulations by which some believe I am misguided.

Climbing down for now...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLAH, BLAh, BLah, Blah, blah, bla, bl, b...

7:05 AM  
Anonymous A long-ago friend said...

Keep standing up there and telling your truth. There are more of US than of THEM. I'm on that soapbox at least once a week myself.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home