The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Saturday, July 25, 2015

As those who check in here from time to time, and probably all 3 of those who are actually followers of this blog, know, I have not kept up with it. I am attempting to decide if I might go on a very extended hiatus with this blog.

For now the answer is "No."

I shall continue to post regularly Monday-Friday for now and delay the decision until somewhere down the road. The main reason I have been lacking in keeping up with this is that there are 4 other online places I am currently devoting much more time to and have many more followers.

 But for now, I am keeping this one up.

Keep Grinding....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home