The gr8ful grind: The world of blog

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The world of blog

Okay, so I've spent some time reviewing other people's blogs and see there is a patchwork quilt of styles and interests. Even found one blogger who piqued my interest so I bookmarked the site. I'll check back there every so often.

I think I want to post at least one photo a day, just to have a graphic on the page. I think it looks better that way. Hopefully, I shall soon learn enough regarding the HTML of this template to manipulate additional graphics to leave on the first page of the site for a while and then rotate as the impulse arises.

I can see this might be a hindrance to getting work done at the office, especially during the slow days. But with your encouragement, I'll persevere and allow myself to be distracte enough to continue.

I still have additional tests to run here as I try this and that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home