The gr8ful grind: OOPS

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

OOPS

One of the new duties I have at work entails attempting to create a web presences for one of the departments. So while working with our Tech Dept. I used this site as an example of a template I might like to work with. Being a techie, the person with whom I was interacting punched a bunch of stuff on the code page for this blog and changed a bunch of stuff.

I spent several hours trying to remember how I originally had set it up and got a lot of it back. But I will likely be working on repairs and restoration for the next few days, so please bear with me. One of the peaces of collateral damage that occured was that I had trouble posting this morning. So I accidently posted a couple of messages twice. Now I can't remember how to delete comments, so they'll stay ther for now. Sorry.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for visiting The Gr8ful Grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home