The gr8ful grind: Computer help plea...again

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Friday, December 03, 2004

Computer help plea...again

Last time I asked, I was helped tremendously by JA Becker. So I thought I'd again put a computer problem out there and see if any of you in Bloggerville might have an answer someone about 1/4 way between computer dummy and actually being accomplished might be a able to follow.

I have Windows XP on my home computer. A couple of days ago I clicked on a Windows XP upgrade pop up sent from Microsoft and added upgrades to the program. The only thing is, now when I attempt to open any photograph on my computer, it uses one of my graphic software programs to open it instead of the default Windows XP program that had been opening up my pics for the past few years.

Can anyone out there--using elementary steps and language--walk me through the process so that I can again use the XP program to open my photos?

Bowing with gratitude for any assistance offered.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Try right clicking on one of your photo files. Choose the option "open with...", and then choose the desired application. There should be a little check box asking if you want this program to always be used when opening these files. I think it still works like that in XP. Let me know.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home