The gr8ful grind: A question game...

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Sunday, July 31, 2005

A question game...

I realized that it's been a long, long, long time since I actually wrote anything in this blog. We except for cutlines to the photos and that whole Photo Redux game none of you played. So here's an easier game to play. Answer the following question:

What three songs would be your contribution to the ultimate Singing-In-The-Shower soundtrack?

2 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

Fatman in the bathtub, is an obvious choice, no?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Pearl Pocock said...

Though "You Can't Always Get What you Want" and "Que Sera Sera" are always options, it's more likely to be something like "Hello my baby,""My Baby Loves Lovin" or "Boogie Chillin" for a good soaping up. And "Whip Crack Away" from Calamity Jane is good for Any occasion, not just the shower.
...I'd expect my spouse to sing the SonicX theme song or to come out with something like "Winchester Cathedral," but then I wouldn't be surprised to hear "I didn't know the gun was loaded" or "Catholic Girls" coming from him either.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home