The gr8ful grind: Dealing with reality

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dealing with reality

Folks:

This site is beginning to be discovered by advertisers disguised as real bloggers. I've got a couple of choices: 1) I can begin to limit availability of posts by setting up a system that requires each of you to register with me one time and then allows you to post freely from then on, or 2) I can manually eliminate all posts I consider to be ads from fake bloggers.

For the moment, I am choosing No. 2, but do want your input on what you would prefer. I can go either way. Ploease let me know.

Bowing,
Gr8ful Ted

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's nice to be able to post. As long as the manual removal doesn't become cumbersome. How do you remove them manually btw?

6:06 AM  
Blogger Gr8fulTed said...

Since you are not the owner of the blog, what you may not be able to see is right the time listed for your comment is an icon of a garbage can. As moderator/owner of the blog, I can go in and hit the garbage can and that particualr comment is deleted. Hope that helps.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home