The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Thursday, April 19, 2007


You're probably thinking "Huh???" Well this time each of the past 15 years I have traveled to Hollyhock Educational Center in Canada to do a month-long silent meditation retreat. This year I am unable to do that for several different reasons. In any case, this is my usual breakfast at Hollyhock. Took this photo last year. Oatmeal with brown sugar, granola, raisins, sunflower seeds, and coconut on top, organic decaf coffee, toast with home made jam, hard boiled egg, and a banana. If it's sunny and not stormy, I eat it out on the deck. I just wanted to post this for myself, since I can't make the retreat this year. If you click on it to make it full sized, it is a little reminiscent of an advertisement photo, don't you think? Yummy. I think I'll go make myself some breakfast. Cortes Island, British Columbia, April, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home