The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Monday, July 02, 2007


It's July here at the Grind and that means the third anniversary of this blog. One way I thought I'd celebrate is to lay out some flowers, so that's what will be happening this week. Also, if you go through the archives and vote for your favorite photo over the past 3 years, i'll run the top 5 vote getters later this month. It might be that no photo receives more than one vote and if that happens I'll choose the top 5 based on yoru reason why you chose it. Just hit comment on any photo posted this week and tell me which photo is your favorite and why. I'll take votes until the end of next week. At the end of the voting period, the best answer will receive a special prize. This photo was taken in my garden early one morning last week. Madras, Oregon, June, 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home