The gr8ful grind

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Monday, January 22, 2007


Okay, you're probably wondering what the heck this is. Well, if you click on it to see the fullsized version, you'll notice in the middle is a light orb. It's the McNaught comet. It is very visible in the southern hemisphere right now. I learned it would be visible from where I live for a few days earlier this month. So I waited unil the appointed time, went up to the top of the hilll behind my house and attempted to take some photos of it. Unfortuantely, the battery was dead in the camera, so it wouldn't autofocus. I snapped off several atempting to focus by hand, and this was the best of the bunch. Madras, OR, January 12, 2007

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Trejo said...

Beautiful photo Ted! i love Orbs!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home