The gr8ful grind: Summer's here and the time is right....

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Summer's here and the time is right....

It's the dog days of summer...anyone know from whence that phrase came?

At least I think it is. Maybe the dog days are in August. Anyway it feels doggy here on the high desert. I have a new addiction: reading blogs. Not getting much work done, but thankfully, it's the slow time of year. I hafta get a couple of publications done in the next few weeks and then I'll be realtively safe until Sept.

I see someone (Johnnie Walker) wants me to give details of my wild youth. As someone who was a professional musician, I can say unequivically that it was VERY wild. But I've mellowed over the years and see no need to relive such history. I am now in the present and much prefer quality discussion on a variety of topics with intellenge, patient, and adventurous people.

I've discovered as I surf these blogs that if I post a comment, some actually make their way back to this little corner of the Net. Wonder how many return more than once. The counter thingy at the bottom allows me to monitor new arrivals and returning voyeurs. The former can build readership, but the latter is where the consistancy lives. Thannks to you who return semi-regularly.

Can anyone tell me how to post a poll on this site? I'd like to create a couple and see what the answers are.

Found an interesting link this morning:

One can take a survey to see if they are red or blue...as in states going to the Dems or GOP. Unfortunately, I new the answers to enough questions to skew the poll out of my actual proclivity. Imagine that!

Well, I think I'll sit back for a while today, monitor the site while actually getting some work done, and see if anyone can come up with answer to the embedding a poll question for me.

May your days be one of harmony and balance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home