The gr8ful grind: I had a margarita last night

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Saturday, July 17, 2004

I had a margarita last night

It was just before I went to bed.  Only drink of the month so far.  I raely drink anymore.
 
Anyway, I awoke this morning with a smallish headache behind the eyes.  Nothing much, mind you.  But it's there.  Coffee didn't help. Perhaps I shall relent and take a pain killer.
 
Muggy in the high desert today.  A rare occurance to be sure.
 
I am feeling slightly more connected and that is a good thing.  An inner battle is raging on whether to go outside and do yardwork or just veg for the weekend, something I haven't had the time nor opportunity to do for quite a while.  I'm leaning toward being a vegetarian today...*Chuckle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home