The gr8ful grind: Blog burnout?

Let go of anger; It's an acid that eats away the delicate layers of your happiness

The reverse side has also its reverse side

Monday, July 19, 2004

Blog burnout?

Does it happen this soon?
 
Here I thought I could be clever and interesting every day.  I use to write a weekly column and had no trouble being clever and interesting.  I am here on this blog.  It's like a first date moving into regular dating.  It's hard to be clever and interesting 24/7...or at least when one is awake. Let me try to at least post something worth your time today.
 
Is George W. Bush really going to get re-elected.  I'l like to redefeat him again, but who knows.  Almost everyone I know is hoping he's gone in January.  But it's that way when you happen to hang out with those who think similarly.  I mean, I just don't hang out with rich fat cats.  Does anyone else think it's really weird how the societies outlined in Orwell's 1984 and Huxley's Brave New World seem to be coming together at the same time? 
 
Why is it that so many of us seem so easily duped by the corporate barons whose only interest is guarenteeing a bigger golden parachute? 
 
I suppose that may be a reason for the invention of blogs, or at least why they seem to be growing in popularity:  The frustration we all feel at having no seeming impact of events that shoudl be obvious to all of us.  And I know those who feel the opposite of I do politically, socially and spiritually, likely feel the same about someone with my point of view.  Some days it just seems like I've lived too long....
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home